May 4, 2009

Hello Spring!!

We've been having a really nice spring here and Melanie and Isaac can finally go outside without putting a lot of extra clothes on. Now we are can get out the door and in the car with 15 minutes to spare.
Everything's going well as far as the usual......runny noses and coughing also comes with spring since it's also allergy season....aaaachooo....as Melanie puts it :D Did I mention Isaac is walking! He has been for a while now but it all started when he realized he could balance on his own.....with a proud smile and giggle following. It's funny with the third child, everything is so different then with number one and two. I find myself numerous times waiting for the usual to happen and then no...nope...he doesn't like this or that and then nothings working. It can be challenging but it's experience too.
It's only a month until we take a long vacation to grandma and aunties and uncle.....s:) So I've made it my mission to speak only english at home and elsewhere I take the kids. I feel sometimes dumb because I hate the attention it draws but I know that if I don't I'll regret it. Kevin is already catching on quickly but to make sure he understands he always asks back or repeats what I said in norwegian and then I nodd, yes.
Ok better go for now.

8 comments:

  1. Hei Emma! Koselig oppdatering og å høre fra hverdagen :-) Ønsker deg en god dag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg synes det er kjempebra at du snakker engelsk med barna, det kommer de til å være takknemlig for senere! :)

    Utrolig koselig å være på varetelling og volleyball med deg, Emma! Du er helt rå. :) Håper det blir masse spilling på deg i løpet av våren! Ikke verst for en 3-barns mamma, hehe.

    Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! I am so excited. You probably will never see Isaac while you are in Salem. Just thought I would for warn you. Hopefully he will warm up to me right away. I can barely not think about you guys. I kind of thought that Isaac would be walking soon. And I am glad Kevin is actually asking about the English language instead of pretending it doesn't exist. ;) Anyway, talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Takk for i går, Kjære venn! Jeg stortrives i ditt selskap. Det er så avslappende å være sammen med deg. Tar gjerne turen snart igjen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emma, Yes we are doing really good, And had an awesome time at victory it was the first time for the kids really, Had not been there since Conrad was a baby and Tomas just born(i week) so it was something awesome for the kids to take in. We are going to try and come for the youth conference. how are you getting to Salem??? have you got tickets. we were going to drive there and make a trip out of it. Can't believe how time flies Kevin is 5!
    we are going to Delaware in Sept for Maria and Issac's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Emma! Can't wait til you guys come. VERY cool the kids are learning English. I agree with whoever "Muffin" is, they will be VERY thankful for it later. See you soon. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes, me is looking forward to finally spend some time with my norweian grandbabys/chuldren they are growing up so fast

    ReplyDelete
  8. hei emma. Sjekk siste bildet på bloggen min. :) er du ikke stolt? hehe. :D hun er jo bare råskjønn!

    ReplyDelete