Our little boy turned 1 on the 28th. Poor baby got sick though and we had to cancel our birthday plans. So it was just me and the kids that enjoyed the birthday cake that tante (auntie) Mirjam made. Beatrix, a friend of the family that was there when Fredrik was born, stopped by with a gift. Isaac's got her wrapped around his little finger, so cute. We moms love that! By the way, Fredrik was gone for the weekend with the youth at Torsteinslåtte.
Emma, Did you make the cars cake? Kashton is turning 3 tomorrow and he's having a race cars party but I couldn't find any bakery that could do a race cars cake so I'm doing cupcakes instead. :) Thanks for having Kristi there. I am looking forward to meeting you at the wedding. -Evelyn (Salem)
EMMMMMA Hallo?? Why didnt you tell me about this blog?? ;-) visste ikke du hadde en. Men nå skal jeg kikke innom her veldig ofte! Ønsker deg en god dag, kjære venn! Veldig glad i deg!
Happy Birthday Isaac!! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteMan he is really starting to look like Kevin.
Dere har NYDELIGE barn Emma!
ReplyDeleteFin blogg du har forresten :)
Kommer gjerne en tur snart!
Emma, Did you make the cars cake? Kashton is turning 3 tomorrow and he's having a race cars party but I couldn't find any bakery that could do a race cars cake so I'm doing cupcakes instead. :) Thanks for having Kristi there. I am looking forward to meeting you at the wedding. -Evelyn (Salem)
ReplyDeleteAwesome to find you have posted!! I'll be checking back regularly now. ;)Were you guys out for the conference? Hope to see you again soon!
ReplyDeleteHeisann! Visste ikke at du hadde blogg Emma!
ReplyDeleteUngene er jo bare helt fantastisk skjønne da! :D
EMMMMMA Hallo??
ReplyDeleteWhy didnt you tell me about this blog?? ;-) visste ikke du hadde en. Men nå skal jeg kikke innom her veldig ofte! Ønsker deg en god dag, kjære venn!
Veldig glad i deg!
Så koselig at du har blogg, Emma! Og tenk at Isaac har blitt så stor. Det aller øverste bildet av alle tre barna var nydelig. Digger Mella!! :)
ReplyDelete