Hello everyone! Welcome to our new blog! Well, we booked our tickets, all of five us! We are arriving in Delaware June 7th and staying till July 2nd. After having a winter like we are having now, who wouldn't be ready for a hot summer vacation in Delaware..? ME!!

Hey Emma,
ReplyDeleteI saw you had this on Teresa's site. Cute updates. But which days are you guys coming for Kristi's wedding?
Woo-Hoo Updates!!! Thanks Emma-it's so nice to see how life's treating your fam! I can't believe how big Kevin is now!!
ReplyDeleteHey Emma! Cool blog. : ) Awesome you guys are coming to DE for a visit. Lookingn forward to it. Should def be hot by then. Which is exactly the reason we are not getting married til Sept. : ) Summer + Black Suit = bad I idea...
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you are coming this summer:) This is the summer for traveling and visitors to DE. I am really looking forward to this summer. I love the updated pics of your family! Take care.
ReplyDeleteYou're coming to visit - Yay! It'll be so nice to see all of you guys. I loved seeing pics of the kids - they're growing so fast! Kevin's too cute with the missing tooth.:)
ReplyDelete